When should I refinance?
- When you are ready to lower your interest rate to save money every month and over the term of the loan
- When you want cash out for any reason
- When you are ready to do some home improvements
Who should refinance?
- Anyone who is a current home owner and wants to use the equity in their home for a lower rate, cash out or to lower the monthly payment
- Anyone that might be in a Land Contract agreement and are ready to take over the ownership of your home
Why should I refinance?
- To lower your interest rate and take advantage of a lower payment.
- To change the term of your loan if you are wanting to pay off the loan sooner
- To use the equity in the home for cash out on unexpected expenses, to pay off bills or to do some home improvements
How do I refinance?
- Click on the APPLY NOW button and complete the short application
- Gather W2’s, paystubs, bank statements, mortgage statements
- Call us with any questions at (402) 238-2245 or email us at email@example.com